Join the family!
Want to earn money passively? Venue Smart can be operated as the sole source of income or as a side business to supplement your current income. The great thing about Venue Smart is it is flexible, can suit your availability whilst providing you an additional low maintenance income stream.
Venue Smart is a complete solutions provider to traditional bricks and mortar business. Venue Smart work closely to help business and events improve customer retention, maximise profits and reduce outgoing expenses. Some of Venue Smart’s more popular categories include;
- ATMs (for use in venues, convenience stores and or events)
- EFTPOS terminals (processing of digital card payments)
- Australian certified coin-operated breath-testing machines,
- Point of Sale Systems
Most Venue Smart’s products are offered to businesses free-of-charge. The equipment is owned, maintained and serviced by one of our highly-trained and qualified franchisees. Venue Smart’s ability to bundle these services enables the venue/event to take advantage of our reduced costs, deal with one supplier, whilst receiving unbeatable local service. No experience needed, only a good attitude and willingness to succeed!!!!
Would you like to be in control of your financial future?
- Flexible hours – You grow and service your business when you want.
- Passive income – Our products generate a passive, liquid cash income with no need to hold stock.
- Access to cash float – Our franchisees have access to our company “Cash float facility” meaning there is no event too big for you to service.
- Real earnings – Venue Smart distributors have a real opportunity to earn a 6 figure income within the first year.
- Online tracking– 24-hour remote monitoring from a PC, laptop, iPhone or tablet!
- Multiple revenue streams from each client– Our business model gives you access to 9 different revenue streams, allowing you to maximise earning potential from each client and attract new industries.
- Full training – We provide you with everything you need to manage your business and succeed, with on-going training, support and online eLearning we ensure your business is profitable and successfully.
- Full Support – Venue Smart is available to assist with all of your need, state offices are in place to provide you with local support and ensure your business is steered in the right direction.
- Full comprehensive marketing – Local area support, marketing packs, professional looking uniforms and business cards to ensure you have the tools for success
ATM Static Opportunities
Static ATMs have been our “bread and butter” for some time, and we are seeing significant continued growth as the major banks continue to cull their ATM networks now and over the next several years. Banks are drastically downsizing and even outsourcing their ATM networks to reduce their infrastructural spend. This has an overall effect of reducing the availability of cash to Australians. The likely motivation for the banks pulling their equipment is that they do not make money when cash exchanges hands. Whilst pulling their ATM equipment they are increasing their EFTPOS merchant fees.
Like we have seen in many international markets such as Canada this opens the opportunity for third-party ATM deployers such as ourselves to take control of the market. The market is enormous, and we are finding it exceptionally easy to penetrate new locations such as shopping centres and convenience stores with great ease.
Venue Smart’s business model is very profitable, and unlike our competitors we do not need exceptionally high volumes to make good returns. Venue Smart entered the market after EFTPOS convenience was prevalent and is designed to thrive in this economic climate. Most low performing equipment still earns in excess of an 85% return on investment each year.
ATM Event Opportunities
One of the strongest cash-based industries we participate in is events. Event stall owners thrive on cash and cannot typically afford to use EFTPOS due to the rental and bank fees. With the event space being less predictable for these stall holders they tend to prefer dealing in cash. This is Venue Smart’s strongest growth area as we have expanded our events by an outstanding 5,500 a year over the last year. This makes us one of, if not the largest ATM provider to the event space in the country. Put simply, there are is not enough ATM event equipment to service all events across the nation.
Events are especially profitable and can earn members $1,000s a month. Some members earning $8,000.00 + per month regularly just by servicing their event clients over the weekends. Owning your own event trailer and making use of your own cash or ours is a fantastic way to earn profits fast. We train you on how to secure the work, run the event and the rest is about building a reputation for the business in your area. All Venue Smart members are given the opportunity to access a cash float to run major events across the nation.
Although the demand on cash, according to the RBA, is higher than it has ever been in ten years there is a significant increase in the number of electronic payments. One significant factor for this increase is the high-volume small purchase payWave and PayPass transactions. This accounts for a large percentage of the transactions that are hurting business.
The merchant fees associated with these high-volume low-value transactions eat largely into the profitability of the business. In September 2017 it became illegal for a business to pass on a surcharge, for credit card transactions, where they profited. This gave birth to third-party surcharge solutions, that was created for businesses looking to compliantly neutralize their merchant fees and keep 100% of every sale.
Venue Smart also provide competitive rates for business not wishing to pass on surcharge to their customers, in almost every instance we can provide a cheaper solutions than the big 4 banks.
With a significant rise in fees and card payments our EFTPOS category is quickly becoming a highly profitable category for Venue Smart members with many on track to generate over $2,000 per week.
The Franchisee Package $50,000.00 + GST
- Ready to-go ATM Trailer
- Two owned outright ATMs
- Business Cards
- Three days comprehensive training
Benefit from an existing and proven business system:
- VENUE SMART PORTAL
- VENUE SMART TECHNICIAN APP
- CUSTOMER CONTRACTS
- MARKETING MATERIALS
- ONGOING TECH SUPPORT
- SALES GUIDES
- OPERATIONAL MANUALS
- TERRITORY SPECIFIC CATEGORIES
- NON-TERRITORY SPECIFIC CATEGORIES
- COLLABORATE WITH TEAMMATES
- WELL KNOWN BRAND
- CONTINUAL EVOLUTION OF BUSINESS
- ADVERTISING REVENUE ON SCREENS
- INDUSTRY PARTNERSHIPS
Operating a Franchise
The good news is that operating a Venue Smart Franchise does not require significant ongoing operating expenses outside of what each equipment item requires (case by case basis). You can simply make use of your existing mobile phone number and the equipment can typically be stored at your home. There is no need to rent a premise, pay wages or commit to other long-term liabilities.
With Venue Smart all website hosting, email hosting and online marketing are taken care of. A franchise can very easily be operated by a single individual – that being the business owner. Franchisees are simply required to undertake a product and public liability insurance policy and to cover their own accounting fees which would equate to only ~$2,000.00 per annum.
Franchise fees are capped at $590.00 per month starting three months after the franchise commences. This cost includes marketing in your territory and a yearly conference
No KPIs are set with your franchise. Therefore, you are free to scale your business as you wish with no undue targets and stress.
- This franchise is suitable for you if you are confident, charismatic and do not mind establishing new sales leads by way of “door-knocking” and digital forms of communication.
- A very good comprehension of the English language.
- Basic computer competency skills.
- The ability to pay for the full buy-in.
- Can follow clear instruction.
- Have a vehicle.
- Supply a Police Check.
This business suits people who want to:
- Earn ongoing cash income through a low cost, low maintenance business
- Earn significant profits through a reliable cash flow business
- Have a work lifestyle balance
- Achieve financial independence
- Have no previous experience required, we give you all the tools and support to succeed
With over 50 active franchisees around Australia we still have territories in which representation is needed. A list of these locations is outlined below:
- Brisbane North
- Widebay District (for sale)
- Gold Coast South
- Brisbane South
New South Wales
- Tweed Heads
- Byron Bay
- Sydney CBD
- Coffs Harbour
- Hunter Valley
- North West Suburbs Melbourne
- Yarra Valley Region
- South West Melbourne
- Mornington Peninsula
- Geelong (resale with existing accounts)
- Adelaide North
- Adelaide Central
- Adelaide South
- Eastern South Australia
- Western South Australia
- Central South Australia
- Murray Bridge
- Mount Gambier
- Albany and Surrounds
- Central Western Australia
- Bunbury Region
- Perth East
- Perth CBD
- Perth West
- North Western Australia
- Currently at Capacity
“This is a self-managed role that has a, very real, high earning potential to set you and your family up for the future. You have the opportunity to make a difference to someone’s business so you’re not only working hard to position your own financial situation at the same time you’re helping others and this is very, very rewarding.” Scott Simpson, Northern Territory.
“I became a distributor with the Venue Smart team in October 2014, I was surprised with the positive response I received from the venues I approached. I had been looking for something for 6 months that had great upside potential with very little risk involved – very pleased with my investment thus far.” Christopher John Melbourne, Victoria.
Students at colleges love having homework helpers. It is tiring and messy work and not everyone loves https://www.theunionjournal.com/factors-to-consider-when-selecting-an-online-school/ doing laundry. A homework helper is a student who will aid you https://steptap.com/How-To-Write-My-Speech-For-Me-What-More-Should-You-Get-Besides-Your-Paper in https://ureadthis.com/choosing-a-suitable-essay-writer-for-your-project/ the process of completing your college education by providing an extra hand to make it easier for him. There are many things that need to be done in college, and if you will https://www.indiawrites.org/india-and-the-world/pay-for-someone-to-write-your-paper/ not be able to complete these tasks on your own, then you could employ a helper with homework. There http://www.texasbbqforum.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=18873 are many assistant jobs in college which can assist you with your homework.