A direct debit is an automatic transaction that transfers money from your account to another. Direct debits are handy for paying regular bills, such as your monthly phone bill or gym membership. Automatic payment means you don’t have to remember to pay the bill, and you don’t risk any late fees.
Below are two of Venue Smart’s most powerful technologies (together no one else can provide) that ensure we are the most competitive provider in the market.
1) Can least-cost routing benefit my business?
2) Will every business save?
3) Are there any transaction amount limits for least-cost routing?
4) Will least-cost routing also affect credit card payments?
5) Are protections against fraud and disputed transactions the same for EFTPOS, Visa and Mastercard?
55% of consumers use card on file and yet 81% are still concerned about the protection of these details. By removing card details in the digital space and substituting in merchant-specific tokens that are encrypted, tokens can only be used with intended issuer and therefore security attacks become more difficult.
Information to gather: