Available free-of-charge to licensed venues!
One of our distributors can mount and service the machine for you!
The Wall Breathalyser Delux (LCD) (BnG-2000) is the most reliable wall-mounted breath-testing unit in the industry. This machine’s design and technology are what make it so reliable and robust. Our members have placed and currently service over 750 machines across Australia and New Zealand making it one of the most common machines in the industry.
The BnG-2000 is designed and certified for use in Australia and New Zealand and is exclusively available through us. Machines that look like this may not carry AS3547 accreditation and can leave your business high and dry without insurance / protection. Any similar looking machine which is not compliant for use in Australia or New Zealand leaves the buyer, venue and distributor liable for its reliability.
This machine has a unique design which mean the sensors are protected from abuse. If a user is to blow alcohol directly down the sensor barrel the sensor cannot be damaged. Within the barrel there is a unique gas sampling tube that protrudes from the upper edge of the sensor barrel. This tube is capable of only accepting gas. Any substance denser than gas is blown out the back of the machine’s casing.
Every six months the machine displays a notification reminding the venue/service agent to replace the sensor module with one that has been freshly recalibrated. This is a quick, easy and smooth process that can be performed by anyone. Cost is ~$75.00.
Either purchase and service the machine yourself or have one of our service agents contact you for a free supply and service arrangement where you earn a percentage of the profits.
Venue Smart have $20,000,000 product and public liability insurance covering the user and venue for all claims that may be made against the accuracy of the machine. This is an added level of protection for your peace of mind! Proof of this insurance may be supplied upon request.
WHY INCLUDE THIS SERVICE IN YOUR VENUE:
- Improve RSA
- Reliable, Accurate, Hygienic
- Earns income passively
- Easy to maintain
- Provide a unique service to your customer
- Some venues experience increased sales
- Drive traffic into the venue
- Comes with advertising space for added revenue
- Warning level: 0.250mg/L (could be modified)
- Accuracy: 0.005 at 0.05% BAC
- Fuel cell sensor (replaceable)
- Working temperatures: -10 to 50C
- Working humidity: less than 95% RH (no dews)
- Additional units of measurement:
- %BAC (optional)
- Coin for single time:
- Program 0 to 15 coins for each use
- Coin diameter: 20 to 28mm
- Coin thickness: 1.2 to 2.5mm
- Coins capacity: about 200 pieces
- New robust coin-slots ensuring positive experience
- Straw box capacity: 200pcs (less than 8mm)
- Breath sampling time: about five seconds continuous breath
- Certified AS3547:1997