The AT7000 is the latest innovation in portable quick-inspection alcohol testers. This instrument adopts new high-tech fuel-cell sensors which enable a gas sample to be taken in 0.2 seconds. This device is used to accurately measure the concentration of alcohol from a breath and is certified against AS3547 and meets all international certification requirements.
The AT7000 has an intuitive keyboard/operation menu which uses natural language to prompt the user making its operation concise and convenient. The color LCD indicator aids in making the interface clear and user friendly. The AT7000 rapid tester comes with an in-built white light torch and LED red / green indicators for the management of traffic flow. The AT7000 has a non-contact air-hole making its use hygienic, easy and with no additional costs.
The sensor can be used for an unlimited number of times in a six month period after which the unit will need to be returned to one of Blow n Go’s re-calibration centers for re-calibration. This service cost is available for $75 per unit and can be pre-scheduled online.
This device is used by the Police in Spain and South America with a rapid acceptance by authorities in a number of countries.
AT7000 RAPID TESTER FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES:
- Adopt advanced 16 bit low power consumption MCU
- Fuel-cell sensor, high level of reliability and accuracy
- Color LCD indicator(red and green LED matrix)
- In-built white light torch
- Simple keyboard operation
- Time and temperature display
- Two level audible and visual alarm indication
- Low battery warning
- Automatic power-o function
- Blowing time (sampling time) adjustable by operator (0.2-2 seconds)
- Unit and alarming level adjustable
- Short warm-up time
- Fast response and resume times
- Non-contact air hole design
Make no mistakes. The AT7000 is the most impressive breathalyser on the local and international market. With a significant number of units being sold to construction sites, security companies and mining sites.